Monday, July 17, 2006

VBS day 1

Day 1: Not to bad!!! I work up @ 4:00 (Or at least that's what it fealt like) to get to the chrch @ 7. Set up was easy since everything was pretty much done the day before. We didn't have as many kids as we hoped, but at least we had kids. I think later today I'll hand out fliers around my neighborhood. Any way as it turns out DJ, Amanda, and I are tour guides for 3 and 2 grade. Our group is a lot of fun and nothing to bad happenned while we were going from place to place. Th emost wonderful person did the memory verse! she had long beautiful brown hair and eyes. any way at the end of the day our group was tied with another group because we could say it just as good as the big kids. All the kids did a great job and we went up infront of every body and said the verse. Yes me too. (As it turns out whil helping them I learned it to.) Here's today's skit! Enjoy!

Noelle's car breaks down.

Noelle: Oh, Stanta Clause, oh stanta Clause come help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Amanda: Who are you calling to?

Noelle: Stanta Clause, duh.

Amanda: why?

Noelle: He has big musles?

Amanda: Was he just the first person that popped into your head?

Noelle:(looks guilty)

Amanda: Look when we're in trouble we need to call on people that can really help us.

noelle: Oh OK. I get it. Do't worry I'll do it right this time. TOOTH FAIRY!! OH TOOTH FAIRY COME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda: No, no, no. Even if the tooth fairy came down right now I doubt that she would be able to do anything to fix your car. Who do we call when our car breaks down? A tow truck? Good idea!!!

Noelle: TOW TRUCK!! I NEED A TOW TRUCK!!!!


Joey: Here I have the equpment to take you to the shop!

Noelle: Thanks!!

Amanda: Just like we can't call on the tooth fairy when our car breaks down we need to call on the right God, the God of the Bible, to help us when we need it.

Noelle: I understand now!!


No comments: