Sunday, July 16, 2006

VBS

So, today I did prep stuff for VBS at my church. I found out wh I will be working with DJ being a tour guid. That means that I will be taking my group to different activities and just help out the kids, make sure they go where they have to and make sure they behave and stuff like that. It's actually an important job and cool one too because then you get to see what every station is doing. Mom is hoping that a lot of kids from the neighborhood will come. Last Friday we went running fliers and stuff so hopefully a lot of poeple heard about it and will come. I will also be doing a skit every morning with Amanda and Joey. Because the themb is along the Kings Highway we're well cars. (Nothing to do with the movie.) Everyday this week, hopefully, I'll post about the day and post the skit. I think that everythings ready for tomorrow; please pray that everything will go well and nothing bad will go one this week. Oh yeah, and also pray that we will be able to show a lot of kids to Christ. That would be so awsome to show some one to Christ!!! I mean I've done a VBS before but my goal wasn't really to witness to the kids it was to get throught the day wthout dieing. (Don't Ya love missions trips?) But Ms. Peggy said that one of the girls Mom said that Kally went home and talked about me. which is kind of weird. Kally was really cute little girl. She had light red hair and was kind of shy. Any way just pray for the VBS. Oh and pray for Dj and I to get along; we;ve never worked together before and pray for the skits. Yeah and thats it.

I promise to get the VJ pics up soon.

No comments: