Thursday, October 05, 2006

Edgar Allen Poe And Beccah A very intersting mix

So, this past Tuesday Beccah was reading to herself in her room her American Literature. Right now She's studying this one story called The Fall of the House of Rusher. So I had to tell that she had to set the table. So I'm walking in the to her room and I her reading about his guy being snuck up on by the bloody living corpouse. Being the evil little me I snuck up on her I scared her. I got the most amusing response. It was smothing like...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


so If you ever need a little pick me up go scare you siblings.




By the way, I planned it. It is all part of my revenge plan to on those who like to throw inocent people in to pools.

Be fore warned Beccah, DJ, Amanda M., Mathew, Bekah, and others.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IM scared

Julia said...

lol that's funny! poor beccah.

Anonymous said...

don't you dare

Anonymous said...

fedwgrearfgy

Nono said...

so anonymous, are you Dj or Matt?

Beccah said...

I have not been that terrified for years. I yelled my head off and tried run away, except I was sitting down, so I sort of just flailed my legs.