Friday, October 06, 2006

Life sucks right now. Sorry if I sound depressed but it does. Mom's sick again. I keep missing stuff in math for the dumbest reasons. Most of the time I get the hard part of the equation but mix up the subtraction sign for the addition sign or something stupid like that. I feel like I've grown distant with a lot of my friends I don't know what to do about it. I have to to do this project for school and its do today but the book hasn't come in at the library. I feel like all my art and writing projects are shallow. I feel like a shallow person. I know I need to rely on God, but its just tough right now. Sorry if I snap at any of you people at youth group or something. I'm just... really sick of life right now.

5 comments:

Beccah said...

Awwww, poor Noelle. Life is pretty hard right now, but like you said, just cast all your cares upon God. Also, your not the only, you can talk to other people about your problems, a lot of them are going through the same thing. It helps to talk about it. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Aw Nono. your sisters right, alot of people are going through the same thing as you. and dont worry about the math thing. I do stupid mistakes to. everyone does. I'll be praying for you. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

About missing the small things in math i do that to. It drives me crazy! I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

hey Noelle, i was just watching TV and a comercial came on for Animal Planet. Their having a special on horses either all this week or thursday. So upon hearing that I thought of you. So yea I'm not sure if you get that channel. on the other hand I'll be praying for you. Take care Noelle

jesus ♥'s you said...

aww noelle, I no how u feel. I have my bad days too. and u no I will be praying 4 u.