Thursday, October 19, 2006

HORSES OR SOCCER!!!!!

AHHH!!!! It's my worst nightmare!!! (for all you people I really do know how to spelling nightmar I just like my way better.)!!!!!!!! I friend of mine who rides invited me next on thrusday to help out with some therpitic riding at her stable!!! I really want to go, BUT I have soccer practice. AHHH!!! HORSE or Soccer!!! HORSES OR SOCCER!!!! AHHHH I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Noelle, I just read your post about your decision on whether to go to soccer or to the stable. A real horse person would definitely choose the horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How many times do you get to be round horses? I would pick the horses just because soccer will still be there next week right?

Anonymous said...

Yea I'd go with what Aly said!

Anonymous said...

Was it Megan? yeah I would definetly pick horses. You're never around them, and soccer is always availiable.

Choose HORSES!!!

Star said...

Horses of coures!!!!!!!DUH You still have your game on saturday to go to.

Beccah said...

Soccer all the way!

jesus ♥'s you said...

well noelle, i guess you kno what im going to say...because soccer stinks. HORSES DEFINITLY!