Monday, October 23, 2006

life

Life has been hectic lately. (now I know why there's a hec in hectic)

Saterday
got up @ 6:30
watched Beccah play awesomely in her soccer game
spent half of my game with my face in the mud during my game. we lost. [sniff]
drove home
took a record long shower. (5;00)
inhaled lunch
drove in car for a gillzion hours
listened to Annalee play paino for an hour
ate a chocolate chip cookie
listened to Annalee's paino teacher play paino while watching slides Annalee put together.
ate a big burger at pruby tuesdays
drove home while watching Take The Lead

Sunday
woke up
went to church
went to sunday school
went to church
made annocemnt
listened to sermon (t'was good)
Ate lunch at Bill Batemen's with Waynes, cooks, garland, and dr. pratt (that was fun)
came home
layed around the house for the rest of the day


For the amazing ammount of sitting I did this week end I feel so tired. I just want to go to bed.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love take the lead! That guys name is dr. pratt??? I always thought it was dr. cratt! oops...