Monday, November 06, 2006

funny Quotes from Harry Potter (the book)

"Fred, you next," the plump women said,
"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy," Honestly, women, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?!"
"Sorry George, dear."
"Only Joking, I am Fred," Said the boy and off he went.


"Oh, are you a prefect Percy?" said one of the twins with an air of great surprise. "You should have said something, we had no idea."
"hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it," said the other twin. "once-"
"or twice-"
"a minute-"
"All summer-"
"Oh, shut up," Said Percy the Prefect.



"Now, you two- this year behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've- blown up a toilet or-"
"blown up a toilet? We've never blwn up a toilet."
"Great idea though, thanks mum!"



"We'll send you loads of owls Ginny."
"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat too."
"George!"
"Only joking, mom."

"Hurry up Foerge!"
"Coming Gred!


Hehehe, I love Fred and George. They rememind me of Carrie and my good self in a lot of ways. I should bring Carrie to youth group once just so you people can meet her, she's a blast!!


P.S. Hey, Carrie. You wan' a come to my youth group once this year?

1 comment:

Beccah said...

I love Fred and George. They are in my top five of favorite hp chaircters.