Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gr. . . I'm sick. I woke up around 3 last night and felt a little funny. Yeah, well, I threw up. I tried to sleep out on the couch (I decided not to go back to bed on the top bunk. It's kinda hard to get down from when your sleepy and I really didn't want to miss the toilet.) Around four I threw up again. So for the next eight hours I got little sleep and threw up about once every hour. I've been laying around for most of the day cause I still feel funny. I'm not running a temperature or anything, I just feel really bad and achy. My stomach isn't nauses as it was this morning, but it still feels funny. I just feel really bad.


Happy 7 days till your birthday Erin!

5 comments:

♥Mandy said...

Aww noelle i am soo sorry! Thats so sad. I hate being sick. I'll pray for you!

Anonymous said...

poor nono. I'll pray for you definetly. hope you get better!

jesus ♥'s you said...

aww noelle, im so sry. it really sucks being sick. I hope i will see u friday (if ur not still sick) and ya kno i will b praying 4 u!

Julia said...

Awww! ew i hate throwing up. I'll pray that you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and happy almost-birthday Erin!