Sunday, March 11, 2007

Simple Facts

  • Well, if I haven't screamed it to you yet, my sister Elaine and my Dad are in MO for Elaine's birthday. Their visiting our relatives and going to my cousin Nathan's Eagle Scout ceremony. They will be coming back this Monday
  • Today I did the purity ceremony at my church. I got a cool ring, it looks Celtic, I love it.
  • Went to the Sillamen's after church with a whole bunch of other people that did the purity ceremony. We played soccer, that was a lot of fun.
  • Little did Benjamin Franklin know that when he invented daylight saving that he would be despised by teenagers all over the USA.
  • I have a headache
  • My Aunt Debbie and my cousins came over last night for dinner. That went well. I drew with Lizzy, I think she liked that.
  • I am ready for Spring to be here and stay here
  • I have a headache
  • I have writers block
  • I probably should go do something more productive

2 comments:

Julia said...

well, I wouldn't say that soccer game was "fun".

♥Mandy said...

Good post. i read it all