Friday, August 17, 2007

My Favorite Dances

These are some of my favorite dances from So You Think You Can Dance



West Coast Swing, Pasha and Sara



Hip-Hop, Pasha And Lauren



Jazz, Lauren and Niel



Contemporary, Niel and Danny




Hip-hop, Sabra and Dominic



Jamie and Hok, Jazz




Jazz, Neil and Sabra



Hip-Hop, Lacey and Pasha



Jazz, Lacey and Sabra



Contemporary, Lacey and Neil



Quick Step, Sabra and Pasha



Smooth Waltz, Pasha and Lacey

And from one last season that was just awesome . . .



Yeah Sabra Won!

4 comments:

Eb said...

ya!I like the west cost swing and the
girls jazz dance

Anonymous said...

I liked most of those. I think i liked the prince dance the best this season

Beccah said...

Awesome.

Nono said...

Oh, I forgot about that one, I like that one too. Let me put it up for you :)