Monday, August 20, 2007

Life is really hectic right now for my family right now. Its kind of hard to explain, but I shall try my best.

First of all my Uncle George is back for two weeks. So we've been doing some stuff with them. On Friday we had his kids (Mathew, Lizzy, and Katherine) over for a sleepover, so that he and my Aunt Debbie could relax some. It went pretty well, except for Lizzy hurting her arm which ended up with Mom and Beccah having to take her to the doctor. But other than that it went well. We made play dough, Went to the park, made yummy bread, and watched the Swan Princess.

Sunday Afternoon we went to Aunt Debbie and Uncle George's house to have a spaghetti dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa. We played bounty hunters, in which both Katherine and I both 'died', ate spaghetti, celebrated Lizzy, Katherine, Mathew, and Uncle George birthdays and Aunt Debbie and Uncle George's anniversary, ate ice cream, cookies, and pie and other yummy stuff. Yeah, Twas fun.

Later that evening My sisters and I went to see the movie Becoming Jane with Annalee's maid of honor and probably the awesomest person in the world Christine. The movie was ok, very sad and had to much sex stuff and should not have been rated pg, but still I'm glad I went because its always fun to see Christine. She so understanding and kind.

My Aunt Meg and her two little girls are coming in tomorrow to stay with us and see Uncle George. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. And her Girls. Ella is now three and Lilly is maybe three or four months.

AHHHHHHHHHH!! SCHOOL STARTS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! AND I HAVE TO GO TO CORNERSTONE THIS YEAR!!! AHHHH!!!!



P.S. This is my 400th post

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Congratulations on your 400th post! I think I'm on 320 or something. :)