Saturday, August 25, 2007

Soccer and School

Soccer start this morning. I'm on a team with Beccah for the first time, so we'll have to see how that goes. I'm in a tougher division then I was last year and I can really tell the difference. I hurt so bad after practice. I really need to start running again.


Its strange to think that school is starting this Monday. I'm nervous about going to Cornerstone this year and doing Geometry and well, yeah, I'm just nervous about school this year. Its strange to think that summer is over when it feels like its just begun. But this summer was a good summer, it is full of happy memories. Annalee and Eric's wedding, Victory Jam, The missions trip to Glen Burnie, and spending time with friends.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

Yeah, my division is so tough! . . . not really. :) I'm glad you're on my team.