Friday, September 28, 2007

soccer and stuff

A lot of stuff is going on right now. I am still going to cornerstone. I think I'm doing OK. Beccah and I's soccer team almost won when we were weren't there last week. We had one goal through the game and then in that last two minutes on a corner kick on of our own players kicked the ball into the goal. I am really mad. This is my mad face D-:<. Yeah so we'll just have to win our game tomorrow. I improved Beccah's and I's jersey. I'll put pics up later. yup. that's about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soccer's cool. I just want to give you some advice as a fellow Christian: always remember who you are, God is always watching you, your christian friends are most of the times right (if they think your evil, then you need to improve something-hint hint), & be careful with the Harry Potter business (it's magic, sorcery: God no likey). I'm a big Eragon, dragon, Narnia, etc. fan, too! Check out my blog: www.limapot.blogspot.com and the other ones I have too! :)
~Hastira~